Since May 1999, the TFCalc software has been shipped on CD-ROM. The huge capacity of this medium
enables us to provide much more information to you. Additionally, Windows users have a new installer
which allows them to select subsets to files to install. Here is a summary of the CD-ROM's contents.
- All files needed for a complete TFCalc installation. This means that you don't need to save all
the floppy disks that have been sent to you (if you had TFCalc 3.3 or earlier).
- The TFCalc/WDM demo.
- All the sample designs ever shipped with TFCalc:
- Examples AR -- examples of anti-reflection coatings
- Examples BP -- examples of bandpass filters
- Examples BS -- examples of beamsplitter coatings
- Examples ED -- examples of edge filters
- Examples NF -- examples of notch (or minus) filters
- Examples PR -- examples of phase retarder coatings
- Examples RF -- examples of reflectors
- Needle Examples -- examples that show the needle method
- Auto-Targets Examples -- examples that show how continuous targets work
- TFCalc 3.5 Samples
- Schott Glasses -- data about 201 glasses. To use these files in TFCalc, copy
the desired files to TFCalc's material or substrate directories.
- Sopra Data -- data collected and distributed by the Sopra S.A. company.
There are 267 data files, which are described in the
README.TXT file in the Sopra directory. To use these
files in TFCalc, copy the desired files to TFCalc's
material or substrate directories. For more information, click here.
- TFCalc Manual -- the complete TFCalc manual, in a format read by the free
Adobe Acrobat Reader software. This enables the user to easily search the manual or to print
additional copies. To view the manual on screen, a 150% magnification is recommended.